My name is Tran Thanh Phu.
I was born in Ben Tre and now I live and work in Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam.
Education, Training and Certifications:
- 1997-2002 The University of Natural Sciences – HCM, Vietnam
- 2004-2006 Level C – Programmer (.NET) – The University of Natural Sciences – HCM, Vietnam
- 2012-2016 VoIP PBX, Nextiva System, Asterisk/Elastix System
Configured Odoo OpenERP and CRM with Version 6.1 & 7 (OpenSource)
12+ years of experience in Windows Systems Administration.
- Manage Network Technical LAN/WAN/LeaseLine/FiberLine/xDSL
- Domain Controler, DNS, DHCP Configurations (Server/Client)
- Internet Security and Acceleration Sever (ISA/TMG) Firewall – Proxy/Secure NAT/Firewall client
- File server resource manager (FSRM) – Working with Quota/ScreenFiles/Storage Report/Backup Configurations
- Mail Exchange for LAN/WAN (Server/Client)
- Load balancing – ISA/PFSense, FreeBSD based firewall, multi WAN
- Secure FTP Server – Multi-protocol file server (FTP,HTTP, FTPS, HTTPS, SFTP) (Server/Client)
- Virtual Prive Network (VPN) – PPTP, L2TP/IPsec (Server/Client)
- Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) – RDC, VNC, PCAnywhere Configurations
- Backup & Recovery Data on Server/Client
- Configured VoIP 3CX/Asterisk/Elastix PBX with SIP Trunk by iVOICE/DID system (FPT FTI)
- Maintained daily backups, and monitored network performance, utilization and security.
- Special: Configuration, setup, system administration on vCenter Server and VMware vSphere
- Ticket system with Server 2012 R2 + XAMPP (Apache/MySQL/Fizilla Server) + osTicket
Linux System Network
- CentOS/Ubuntu Linux Server
- Configured VoIP Asterisk PBX on CentOS Server (OpenSource)
- WebServer – LAMP
- Firelwall Server, FTP Server – IpTables
- Apache, PHP, MySQL and PostgreSQL on Linux
- Maintenance system
- Thunderbird Mail Client with Addressbook using OpenLDAP
- OpenOffice Suite
- The GIMP ( free software replacement for Adobe Photoshop )
- gFTP – multithreaded FTP client / RAR
- Setup Printers client
- vCenter system on HP Server DV350 / IBM x3100 Server
Cisco Network Technician (internship)
- Configured VPN site by site – VoIP Elastix PBX system + iVoice with DID (Virtual phone numbers)
- Configured Cisco 1841/1941 series routers, Cisco Catalyst 2924 switches, Cisco PIX525 firewalls, Cisco 3015 VPN concentrators, frame relay, dedicated T1 and ISDN lines.
- Implemented Extended Access List, NAT, EIGRP and HSRP on Cisco routers
- Configured VLAN, VTP domain, Trunking and EtherChannel on Cisco switches.
- Deployed security for remote access. Tasks included configuring site to site and clients to site VPN tunnels through multiple Cisco VPN concentrators and firewalls, and maintaining access policies for remote users.
- Maintained daily backups of servers using Veritas NetBackup 5 software.
Windows Client XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win8.1/Win10
- Setup LAN (Chat/Transfer files) on local
- Join Clients to Domain Controler (DC)
- Programming languages: C, C++, ASP, ASP.NET, Visual Basic.NET, PHP, MySQL, HTML
- Databases : MS SQL Server 2000/2005
- Professional use Photoshop CS2/CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6/CS CC
- Editor Movies/Audio – PowerDirector, UltraVideo
- Migrated client workstations to Windows 2000/2003/2008/2012 using a standard desktop image. Implemented
- Symantec Ghost for image creation and multicast image transfer.
- Configured Symantec Antivirus servers for maintaining current virus definitions on computers.
- Provided systems documentation, end-user support and training.
- All Softwares.
and more. (picture)
My hobbies are playing Badminton and listen to music in free time.
My wish is with this blog I can make a few contributions to developer community in Viet Nam
You can see me at …
Chào các bạn mình tên là Trần Thanh Phú, công việc hiện tại của mình là Quản Trị Mạng, mình tạo ra Blog thủ thuật này nhằm chia sẻ những kiến thức mình có được và rất mong sự đóng góp từ các bạn!